Thursday, June 5, 2008

Bill Clinton's Legacy

I awoke in a cold sweat. The vision from the dream so horrible I am compelled to share it all just to ease my own suffering. A dream so dark, if it came to pass, my appetite would surely lapse into oblivion henceforth. In my dream, I was on the White House tour. After turning a corner, a slightly over weight male intern appears. He is visibly shaken and obviously suffering from post traumatic stress syndrome.

As it turns out, Hillary was continuing Bill’s legacy. Despite the warnings of his mind’s instinct for survival, the doomed intern, eager to advance his career, succumbs to President Hillary’s advances. The poor intern’s psyche is devastated. Neither he nor the country will ever be the same. The headlines consisted of phrases like “Presidential love-stained Armani suit” and “Mr. Monica Tells All.”

Thank God there will not be another Clinton in the White House!

0 comments: